What’s new in Q7 1.1?New and Noteworthy, 21.11.2011 by Alexander Alexeyenko View Comments
Advanced assertionsAdd assertions to any property of UI elements and referenced objects, no matter how deep, works with custom controls too!
Q7 Portable formatExport any test case with all its contexts into plain text. Send it by email, attach it to a bug, send it to colleague via instant message. Exported test case can be imported into Q7 and replayed – no more boring ‘steps to reproduce’, no more zip attachments.
Global search/replacePerform full text search in test cases/contexts. Search in description, tags, script content.
Performance boostMore efficient storage formats for test cases and contexts with smart indexes drastically reduced memory consumption and sped up such operations like:
- Q7 startup
- Opening test/context
- 64-bit Q7 works with 32-bit AUTs and vice versa
- Better handling of AUT restarts
- Better management of launch configurations inside AUT via Debug context
- Support for slider widget
- Improved typing into browser control
- Workspace context allows to skip certain folders during clearing workspace
- Apply contexts right from Contexts section of Test Case editor
- ~ 2.5 months since 1.0
- more than 150 bugs fixed
- more than 30 usability improvements